INSTRUCTIONS FOR BEAUTIFUL SKIN
(My treatments are not intended to replace the care of a Doctor)
1. Lite shower 3 - 5 Minutes in cool to warm water.
2. After exiting shower before you dry your body, apply Oil Thrill to wet skin from head to toe.
3. Don't dry off, slightly damp your body with a freshly washed towel.
4. Put Body/ Man / Silly Thrill in areas that are infected (eczema, stretch mark, etc)
5. Rub Body Thrill Pudding from head to toe.
6. You should be very oily and greasy feeling. This oil will absorb into your skin in about 10 to 15 minutes.
It is needed for full skin hydration and rejuvenation. (Doing this at bedtime is recommended).
Skin heals faster when you are asleep.
7. Wear lite colored clothing, preferably, white or cream. A cotton tee is cool with some nice cotton pajama. Heavy colors
tend to bleed with so much oil and will interfere with the healing process.
8. Relax and if you feel like you are itchy or developing some kind of tingly feeling then use
and Ice pack to kill the sensation. DON'T SCRATCH the ice will numb that sensation.
Remember that when skin is healing it will be slightly itchy but those are the cells rejuvenating.
10. Don't use harsh detergents when washing your clothes. Baby detergents are very good.
11.Change your sheets at least 2 times a week.
12. Stay away from DUST, CARPET, DEBRIS, DIRT ETC. Eczema is in the Allergy family and
Asthma Family so 1 can trigger the other. You must stay in a clean environment at all times.
13. Don't get excited when you feel your eczema coming on. It can totally be in your mind that you are
feeling itchy like crazy but it is just a mind bending thing. Don't over react because that can make
your symptoms much worse. RELAX AND PRAY OR MEDITATE. Listening to calm music helps
alot of my clients in addition to ice packs, just make sure to wrap the ice in towels so the water from
the ice doesn't dry out your skin. This can really help you forget you feel horrible.
You must find out what relaxes you as an individual.
14. If you have pets consider not getting anymore and don't let then sleep in your bed
or go in your room that you sleep in.
15. Stay off sweets and drink lots of water. Sugar tends to make you very excited and
will almost always cause you to itch more, and the water will keep your skin very clear
and it will heal a lot faster. Hydration is key.
PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. 212-982-8084 or 347-742-1010
IF YOU NEED SOME SUPPORT AND COMFORTING CALL ME. I HAVE BEEN THERE AND KNOW HOW TERRIBLE
IT IS, BUT YOU CAN TACKLE HORRIBLE SKIN DISORDERS
AS WELL AS ECZEMA, ALLERGIES & ASTHMA.
Email me with any questions you may have about skin or the products Thrillspa@yahoo.com